Cooper Veterinary Hospital offers patient form(s) online so you can complete them in the convenience of your own home or office.
- If you do not already have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, Click Here to download.
- Download the necessary form(s), print it out and fill in the required information.
- Fax us your printed and completed form(s) or bring it with you to your appointment.
New Patient Registration Form - Required
Please complete this form with your and your pet's basic information so that we may effectively and efficiently provide the service you deserve!
Hospitalization/Surgery/Anesthesia Consent From - Required
Bringing your pet in for a surgery or to be hospitalized? This is the form you need to fill out! Some important things to consider when filling this form out include:
- The Pre-anesthetic Panel is recommended for ALL pets that will be going under any sedation. It allows us to make sure his/her body is ready for the procedure. This blood work is discounted before a procedure, so it is a perfect opportunity to get a good look at their levels.
- If you would like to get your pet micro chipped, there is an option for that on this form. This can help identify your pet if for some reason they end up missing. Vet clinics and shelters all over have the ability to scan for a chip and read each unique number to match your pet to you.
- Post-operative pain medication is important for the first few days after your pet has a procedure. We highly recommend circling accept under this option on the form.
Boarding Consent Form - Required
Bringing your pet in to board with us while you are out of town? This is the form you need to fill out! Please be sure to read all sections and fill out empty blanks. This is to ensure we understand everything we need to know about your pet and their needs while they stay with us.