Cooper Veterinary Hospital also has a Large Animal Department and Barn. The facilities can accommodate cattle, horses, goats, sheep, llamas, white-tailed deer, camels, and others. The following is a small list of services.
Cattle: Full working facilities are available and hospitalization if needed. Our farm truck can also serve you on the farm for herd work as well.
- Herd work (vaccinations, brucellosis, BVD testing, anthelminics, Leukosis, Johness, and more)
- Reproduction (fertility testing, semen freezing and storage, artificial insemination, and more)
-Nutritional Testing, Consulting, and Management
Equine: Full working facilities, stocks, hospitalization, and boarding are available.
- Vaccinations (West Nile, Influenza, Encephalitis, Rabies, Rhino, Tetanus, Strangles)
-Electronic Coggins testing
-Anthelminics (fecal egg counts and deworming consultations)
-Lameness Evaluations and Injections
-Reproduction (Artificial Insemination, infertility, surgical facilities)
-Colic (Hospitalization available with close surgical referral possibilities)
- Dentistry (teeth floating)
- Performance Evaluations
Goats, Sheep, Llamas, and other exotic ruminants
- Full service for these species for any needs.
White Tailed Deer
-See the white-tailed deer page for specifics