Thinking about boarding your pet with us? We would absolutely love to care for them while you are gone! To learn more about our boarding facilities and the information about boarding, you can click on the drop down for boarding under THE HOSPITAL tab! When you come to drop your pet off with us, we can print this form out for you to sign while you are in the office. However, if you would like to print it off ahead of time and have it ready when you drop off to speed up the process, feel free!
Some things to remember when filling out this form:
- Please remember to fill out the exact date the pet will be staying with us
- Please indicate if you are bringing their own food from home. If not, we do have a clinic food that we use that is not harsh on their stomachs to limit any sickness they may get from changing food. Also indicate how much you usually feed (AM and PM) on a daily basis.
- List any medications your pet needs to be on. IF they are getting that medication once a day, please indicate AM or PM.
- In case anything unforeseen happens to your pet while they are here, we need either a dollar amount or an indicated "any amount" that we can charge your account until we can get in touch with you. Every measure will be taken to contact you in any case.
- Please fill out the complete bottom of this form. This is the MOST IMPORTANT section. We need at least one phone number, circled or starred, that is the best to reach you at in case of any questions we may have while they are staying with us. If alternate numbers are available, please list those as well.